I agree with the value "Equality". People in the world are equal, no matter where you come from; what’s your job; are you rich or poor. For example, people who works in a famous company they will think they are better than people who works in a small company; or in school, students who come from a rich family so they can tease the poor student. No one is nobler than others, everyone is a unique individual in the world, and no one can be replaced.
I don’t agree the value "control over the environment". I know in America most people use central heating and air conditioning. Uses these can make us feel comfortable, but do you think it’s a big problem about the air pollution? When you use the air conditioning it will emit some gases called "Freon", these gases will wreak havoc on the atmosphere, its result the ultraviolet directly into the atmosphere, and then make the skin disease increased. So I don’t agree this value, it will destroy the ecological law.
No comments:
Post a Comment