Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hoon: response to question 2

I agree the value of Materialism. It is generally though in the USA. USA is biggest market in the world, so every company want to sell their products in there. Naturally, the people who live in USA, has Materialism. To compare with USA, the market in my country is too small and competition is weak too. But, there has serious Materialism too. The richness makes someone or something to feel that want something more expensive, more unique. So, I agree about this value.

 I don’t agree about control over the environment. I know, Most American use central heating and air conditioning to control the air temperature, but I think, it is not for considering environment, for saving the money only. If the price of electronic is cheap, they might do like that. The reason why I think like that is because of the recycling. Most American don’t recycle the trashes, there are only one type of trash bin on the road. Most American put every trash like foods, plastic and papers in same trash bin. They don’t care of recycling. Besides, most American often uses a lot of disposable products. So, I don’t agree about that value.

No comments: